No matter whether you get your paycheck stub in the mailbox & missing it or even select the electronic method, you absolutely could sign into LiteBlue website, make use of the e-Payroll application & obtain a paycheck stub. They are held in the e-Payroll application for about 20 months (the last 40 pay cycles)
- Browse the LiteBlue network for US Postal Service employees & login. Type in your own employee I.D, your PIN and next click on the “Log On” tab.
- Navigate to the USPS employee form slide carousel located at the middle of the USPS LiteBlue homepage.
- From the selection of applications, please Select “ePayroll”.
- Under the “Pay Date” column please click on the link for the desired date. The US Postal Service pay stub is going to pop up in another browser window.
- Just Click on the “Print This Page” button located in the top left section of the page, or you may choose “File” in the web browser’s top site navigation menu, and then just click “Print.”
- Choose a printer & you may adjust setting options as needed in the “Print” dialogue box.
Tips and Warning that you should know:
- The USPS PIN and PostalEase PIN is identical
- The ePayroll application can be accessed from the “My HR” web page through an internal computer in the company.
- LiteBlue network internet site can only be used by USPS employees, all other access is not allowed, prohibited and illigal…