Whether you receive your pay stub in the mail and misplaced it or choose the paperless option, you can log onto LiteBlue, use the ePayroll application and get a pay stub. The pay stubs are stored in the ePayroll application for the last 40 pay periods or about twenty months.
- Visit the LiteBlue (see Resources) network for USPS employees and log in. Enter your employee ID, USPS PIN and click the “Log On” button.
- Go to the USPS employee application carousel at the center of the LiteBlue home page.
- Choose “ePayroll” from the list of applications.
- Click the link for the desired date under the “Pay Date” column. Your USPS pay stub will launch in a separate browser window.
- Click the “Print This Page” option in the upper left side of the window, or you can select “File” from the browser’s top navigation menu, then click “Print.”
- Select a printer and adjust settings as necessary from the “Print” dialog box.
Warning and Tips that you need to know:
- Your USPS PIN Number is the same PIN used for PostalEase.
- You could access the ePayroll application from the “My HR” site from an internal company computer.
- Only USPS employees should access the LiteBlue network web site. Unauthorized access may be subject to civil and criminal prosecution.