How to Request a Duplicate W2 Form From the USPS Employee Division
The US Postal Service provides a few different options for USPS employees looking to request a duplicate W-2 form. USPS LiteBlue Online, over the phone or through the mail, the method you choose just depends on your level of comfort with computers and how quickly you need your request processed.
Instructions Request W-2 Online
- Go to the PostalEASE employee website linked to below in Resources.
- Enter your USPS Employee Identification Number and PIN. If you do not know or never got your PIN then you can go through the steps outlined on the site to reset your PIN.
- Click on the “W-2 Re-print” option in order to view or print any of your W-2s from the past 15 years. Here you can also request an official copy of your W-2 mailed to you. W-2′s you print out yourself from this site will not be official documents and are for information and records purposes only.
Request W-2 by Phone or Mail
- Call the Accounting Help Desk at 866-974-2733. You will be led through the voice recognition computerized menu to the correct department.
- Make sure you have your own SS number, current address, the name of the office you worked in and the year of the form you want ready, as you will need them to complete your request.
- Write to the Financial Reporting Section if you are unsuccessful requesting your form online or by phone.
Address your request to:Financial Reporting Section (W-2s) Eagan Accounting Services 2825 Lone Oak Parkway Eagan, MN 55121-9617
Include your name, SS number, current mailing address, the name of the office where you are or were employed in and the year requested for the form. Make sure you sign the request.” USPS Liteblue “